Monday, January 6, 2014

word of 2013

I found the article interesting stating that love is the word of 2013. I don't think love really sticks out as a trademark for 2013, as it is very general and can be applied to any situation or any point in time. I think that love may have been her personal word for 2013 as she began to realize love in its fullness and it took its first real dive into her life. I was touched by her realizations that she needed to accept her vulnerability and use it as an opportunity to embrace acts of love offered by others, and I think that is a good lesson for us all. If think that I could also apply the word love to my year for several reasons. But as a general word for 2013, I think "selfie" or even "sharing" could be an applicable word for the year in relation to the amount of information we shared on vine and facebook and twitter and instagram this year became incredibly popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment