Monday, November 18, 2013
Mission Statement
My mission is to lead a happy life that impacts those around me in the most positive ways possible. I want to achieve to the best of my ability in all actions that I pursue, whether they be academic, athletic, or relationship related. I hope to reach excellence in my career path, and choose a path that fills my life with purpose and enables me to interact with other people. I want to make a positive impact on everyone that I encounter through the day by trying to channel a bright attitude through my face, words, and actions. I want to raise a tight family that supports one another, and children who will go on to do great things. I hope to make myself and those around me proud of the way I live my life, and lead by example. I hope to do great things, and never let myself be stopped by others' negativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment